IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUY AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY WITH NO DEPOSIT?admin
No-Deposit Investment Loans
Yes, but it isn’t as easy as it used to be. A family pledge loan is usually the best way.
• You don’t need a deposit.
• You can borrow the full purchase price and costs.
• You don’t need to pay an LMI premium.
• You can qualify for exceptional interest rate discounts.
• You can buy property on your schedule, to capitalize on market conditions
With a family pledge loan, the bank accepts a limited guarantee from your parents or relatives, which is secured by a property they own. Given this additional security, most banks are usually happy to lend the full amount.
Download our free document (included in the email to you)